2. You hear people worry/ worrying about the future everywhere/ wherever/ anywhere you go.
3. The (fashion) model is followed by press photographers wherever she goes.
4. I always shop/ do my shopping where credit cards are accepted/ they accept credit cards.
1. (a) Fifty years ago翻譯社 the great leader gave/ made/ delivered his famous speech (exactly/right) where I am standing (right now).
1. Behave toward(s)/ Treat other people as you want/ would like to be treated.
2. The curry tastes as if it is burned/ burnt.
3. Her hair looks as if/ as though a firecracker exploded/ went off in it.
4. This ex-Olympic/ former Olympic athlete can’t run as fast as she used to/ before.
5. (a) I will move as far away as I can/ possible from this polluted area.
(b) ...gave/ delivered his famous address…
(b) I will move as far away from this polluted area as I can/ possible.